Friday, February 18, 2011

free vintage tandem bike wedding stationary.

I <3 bikes, especially tandem bikes.  A small part of that reason is because they're usually vintage looking.  I <3 vintage.  And vintage looking, I guess.

The main reason I <3 tandem bikes is because they are made for two. So in order to use the tandem bike in all of it's glory and all it was created to be, you have to have two people ride it.  If you ride it by yourself, it's just not right.

You have to ride it with someone.  Preferably, your loved one.

K, so now that we have that straightened out - don't you love this vintage bike stationary?

And even moreso - don't you love that it's free?  Brilliant!
*Photos via The Wedding Chicks

The free package includes:

  • Customized wedding invitation
  • Front and back rsvp cards
  • Large scale tandem bike to use for anything else you want - programs, table numbers, favors, anything
For instructions and to download your custom vintage tandem bike stationary, go to The Wedding Chicks blog here.

And make sure to check out all of their other incredible, printable, and free templates here.

If I could do my wedding all over again, there is a very good chance I would use these.

OH, also, I'm celebrating today because my best friend Jamie Porter's blog, found here, reached 100 followers today.
Congrats JP.  You're a champ.

Cheers.



1 comment: